Tuesday, April 19

FREE FLOW.

the following entry is just a free flow of unorganized thoughts that i just need to get out of my head before it explodes.

today i was at work for five and a half hours with a classroom full of kindergarteners. i did not have a break.

today is my sisters birthday, we had 50 bajillion people in my dad's house. it kinda made me nervous.

i guess it was taco tuesday. but it was more tuesday than tacos in that piece.

i don't know what i'm going to write about right now, but i feel mentally nauseous meaning i'm gonna vomit soon.

and hear it comes ...

why don't things make sense anymore? life is too complicated.

but when you live life simply you're seen as being "turnt down."

i like to read books. books are freaking awesome.

most people don't like to read.

that's strange to me.

if you're still reading this, you're awesome.

idk if, how, when, why i should post this.

why not. it's my blog. i do what i want.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to comment because I am one of the awesome people that read your random thoughs all the way through! lol
    nice fun blog-keep it up

    ReplyDelete